BUTTOCK SURGERY PRICES
Buttock Injection Prices
The most competitively priced buttock injections in the UK – Guaranteed *
* When using a quality branded filler. We can not match the price of inferior imported fillers from Asia.
Important : Only Macrolane or HyaCorp filler is used.
Uncertified (CE) or inexpensive alternative fillers give unsatisfactory results and lead to serious complications.
It is important to know which brand of filler is being injected, before making any price comparison.
From £2,750 – Hyaluronic acid 100 ml
The most competitively priced buttock injections in the UK – Guaranteed
All finance is subject to status and credit search.
100 ml is generally the minimum amount of filler that can be expected to produce any noticeable increase in volume on a small patient.
A 100 ml procedure is generally more suited to enhancing a small specific area of the buttocks or filling in ‘hip dips’.
Most patients will require 200 ml to 400 ml of filler, or more, to make a difference.
100 ml: £2,750 (price per ml: £27.50)
160 ml: £3,650 (price per ml: £22.81)
200 ml: £3,960 (price per ml: £19.80)
300 ml: £4,960 (price per ml: £16.54)
400 ml: £6,400 (price per ml: £16.00)
Above 400ml: £16.00 per ml
(2 visits to the clinic may be required for higher volumes)
If you wish to be put to sleep for the procedure (general anaesthetic or sedation), there is an additional cost of £1,600
To have the procedure while asleep, blood tests will also be required, costing approximately £100.
We guarantee to beat any UK price – email email@example.com to find out more.
Consultation fee: £30
The consultation fee is credited against the cost of any procedure undertaken.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know 48 hours in advance.
Apply for finance and get an instant decision.
- Interest-free credit available over 12 months – 0%.
- Flexible finance packages to suit you.
- Call to discuss the best way to raise funds for your cosmetic surgery.
Minimum Lending Criteria specified by our lenders includes :
- 18 years old or older
- have lived in the UK for the previous three years
- have a UK current account to make repayments
- have an income
- are in permanent employment and contracted to at least 16 hours per week,
- are retired OR
- receive certain benefits
- have NOT made an ineligible application in the last 30 days
- have not been declined in the last 90 days.
All loans are subject to status and credit search.
Harley Buttock Clinic will submit your loan application to the lender however we have no control over the decision to lend.